Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hey, it's Palm Sunday!

Its everybody's favorite holiday Palm Sunday. I don't remember my religion classes from childhood enough to know what is being commemorated so let's just see some guys with palm trees instead, shall we?


Yes, those are very nice.

And since I couldn't find a picture of a kitten with a palm tree, here's an even better pic.

Look at the details in this photo - it is so dense with life. I love the hand overhead offering a treat, the sheers on the windows that are barely seen, the potted plants, and the boys playing stickball in the street outside. But the way the light is illuminating the kitteh is really special.

1 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

1. "ooooh phallic"
2. "You Tarzan, me Jane"
3. "Go outside and play"

My work here is done. ;)