Friday, December 02, 2011

Our Fine Young Men in Uniform

Ya know I love those boys in uniform. So many have been in the closet as they served their country with honor and dignity. Here's a very touching story, and great exposition on their trials and tribulations thru the eyes of one marine, and what the passage of the repeal of DADT means to him.

http://matthewphelps.wordpress.com/2011/12/01/on-marines-equality-and-my-date-to-the-marine-corps-birthday-ball-part-1/




Thanks for lending your voice to the cause, Matthew. And salutations, congrats, and all our support to all who have put their personal life aside in service of our nation. Both of my grandfathers, my father, many uncles and my brother devoted time and life to service of country. Be sure to read his entire post. And thank the vets in your life for their sacrifice - willing or not.

0 comments: