Thursday, May 31, 2007

..' Vacation, all I ever wanted '...

*~... 'Vacation, have to get away! '...~*

Ahhhhnnnn, summertime, and the Go-Gos are playing on mental radio. That five days off was not enough so the vacation has been extended another four days. It is necessary. So let's get away from it all and see something new...



Kitteh is all hanging at the beach on his cool set of wheels. You know the ladies are gonna wanna get some pets in with that sweet ride underneath ya. And check out Mr. no-pants here... That is not proper beach attire Mister! [NSFW]



Well, no one seems to be noticing the lack of pants, so, whatevah's. Enjoy the sunshine and get away for a bit.

4 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

I hope that kitteh doesn't scratch the paint!

Hmmmmm.... I think maybe two of those guys lost their shorts.

Mu said...

Oh, man... I hate when I'm frolicking at the beach and suddenly I look down and I've lost my shorts. ;) Happens almost daily, I tell ya!

Sixteen Chickens said...

Hahhahaha you just made me laugh so hard, thanks for that MU! i really needed it!

Anonymous said...

Why, I lost my shorts just today! lol

Say... can anyone find the second kitteh in the picture? It's something of an optical illusion, but I swear, it's there. ;-)