Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday, hangin with my peeps...

Friends are so great - and my friend Patt is tops this week. She bought me a truck load of dirt and it was delivered yesterday. How great is that?! I tell ya, its good to have peeps, people. Let's get to hangin'.




I love the three kittehs coming outside, and momma and baby kitteh too. Great lines, great atmosphere, excellent photos. The guys - not so much art as just a great sense of fun pervading the photos. The one below though... check out the guy in the background. I find him faintly creepy, which makes the photo even better. And what is that he's holding? Is that a little dog? Oh, the kittehs are not going to like that.



2 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Now that's a chorus line! Ha!

Those kitties coming out the door must all be related, look they all have the same frizzy raccoon tail.

I think the man in the background is holding a toddler.

Those kitties are so aloof!

Mu said...

A toddler! Now that is creepy. I may have to photoshop that right out of there. Ah, the magic of Photoshop. How did we exist without you.