Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sunday, hangin' with my peeps

Some excellent photos of friends hangin out.


My friends aren't this handsy. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Of course if my friends were all cute sailors...


My friends do like to come over and sit with me while we watch the entertainment on the box. Mice are a good substitute, if you're a cat.


Several of my friends smoke, but none hang out naked. Of course, they aren't built like these guys either. Pity.


But thankfully, none of my friends bring their kids over and pile them on me. Poor monkeh. What a way to spend your Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only do you need a monkey (who doesn't?), you also need hot handsy sailors and friends who hang out nekkid. I wouldn't care if they smoked, so long as they were sexy.

I would urge you to get friends like this right away!

Do it for the kittehs...

Sixteen Chickens said...

Where did you get that monkey? Who has monkey that sleeps on stovetops?

Mu said...

I bet that monkey has found the warmest place in the house. He looks resigned to having to share it with the kittens. This is just another find on the eBay. Don't you love the knotty pine cabinets? So 60's.